Frequently Asked Questions
Do you buy manufactured or mobile homes?
Yes, but you must own the land the mobile home resides on.
I have already listed my home with a realtor, can I still work with you?
Yes, although the seller is responsible for any commission owed to the Realtor. Any formal offer will need to be submitted through your current realtor as long as you are in contract.
How long does it take to sell my home through SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM?
Our process allows us to close on your time-frame. We can typically close within 10-14 days or longer if desired.
Why should I use your service versus using a realtor?
When choosing SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM to sell your home, you will experience a quick and easy sale. You don’t have to worry about finding a Realtor you can trust, and one who will price your home accordingly. You eliminate the worry of strangers walking through your home for a tour or open houses. This being a quiet sale, you won't have to worry about nosey neighbors. SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM is a company that will buy your home AS-IS without inspection! NO negotiating for repairs, and you won’t have to worry if the buyer will actually qualify and close.
Can I sell my home to you even if I am behind on payments?
Yes! If you are behind on payments SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM can still help!
Do you buy condominiums/townhomes?
Yes! We buy both condominiums and townhomes.
How do you establish the price?
We establish the price based off of the current market conditions, neighborhood comps, as well as the current condition of the home.
Do you buy homes in foreclosure?
Yes! If you are behind on payments or in foreclosure SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM can still help!
Do you charge a fee to evaluate my home’s condition?
No! This is absolutely FREE when selling your home to SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM.
How does the process work?
Our home purchasing process consists of six easy steps:
- Contact Us: Complete the online form letting us know you are interested in selling your home and receiving a cash offer. Or, you may contact us directly at 480-359-6350
- Phone Call: This initial phone call will consist of collecting your property details to help us learn more about your situation and to inform you as to how our process works.
- Seller Callback: After performing our thorough market analysis on your home including anticipated repairs based on the facts you provide, SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM will then provide you with an estimated range based on the current value of the home.
- On-Site Meeting: If our initial cash offer range is accepted, we will then set up a time to meet at your property to inspect your home and provide you with a firm fair value cash offer. This is a no-obligation cash offer.
- Offer Review: By now, you should have an idea if our cash offer will work for you. Please take the allotted time to review and accept our cash offer. SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM understands this decision can be a significant experience, yet we want to make it seamless and hassle free!
- Offer Accepted: Upon accepting our cash offer, we will arrange to open up escrow/title to make sure our process closes on your time frame. This purchase is AS-IS in which there are NO fees or costs involved. SELLMYHOMEQUICK.COM pays all necessary closing costs. The accepted cash offer is what you will receive upon the close of escrow. Easy and hassle free!
Where do you buy homes?
We actively purchase homes in the Greater Phoenix Area.
How do I get your free no-obligation quote on my house?
Fill out the “Get Your Free No-Obligation Quote” under the Contact Us tab on our website, or give us a call at (480) 359-6350.
If you make me an offer, how soon do I have to decide if I want to accept it?
Our cash offer technically does not have an expiration date. However, we may have to adjust our offer based on market conditions if too much time has passed.